homeaboutresourceslinkscontributorscontact

Tuesday 9 December 2014

lesson idea: Christmas

my tree!

When it gets to the end of term I find there are mixed opinions about the value of doing something festive with students in class, for Art though I feel as though there are ways that it can link into current projects or utilise and develop skills for the subject! For example, I'm currently working on a altered book project with my year 9 class and have been developing skills with paper manipulation so for our last lesson of the term we are going to create 3D paper ornaments following these instructions to start. The students will be having fun (hopefully!) but also learning some great construction skills for their current project! So on that note here's a round up of some of the awesome Christmas craft instructions and downloadables I've found this year...
There's more on our pinterest board!
Happy Christmas- Claire 

No comments:

Post a Comment