homeaboutresourceslinkscontributorscontact

Tuesday 11 August 2015

3W: Andy Warhol


who: Andy Warhol 
what: Cats 
why: having recently become a proud owner to two beautiful cats I wanted to celebrate by adding some artwork to my walls that was cat related and I stumbled upon Andy Warhol's cat series! You can read more about the 25 cats named Sam and one blue pussy, here. I was completely unaware of them before and they make a great link for any students looking at animals for a subject matter as well as being a bit away from the norm for an Andy Warhol reference! Also if you too are into cats and art and happen to be in Amsterdam I fully recommend the Cat Museum, The Cat Cabinet, that's there! 

1 comment:

  1. Very awesome pieces! It's nice to look at some of his other work, rather than his real mainstream stuff.

    ReplyDelete